Monday, November 20, 2017

Altoid Tin Lid Ornaments

Hello crafty friends!  Last week I had a table set up for a local "3rd Friday"/Holiday Bazaar.  It was coooold and it took the whole weekend to thaw out.

Today I want to share 2 Altoids tin lid ornaments made from leftover paper.  In my last blog post I shared bright Christmas cards made with Blue Fern Vintage Christmas and Vintage Christmas 2.  (I've been hoarding the paper for a while but I think it's from 2015-ish.)

Anyway, I had the ephemera-card-type scraps and layered them into leftover Altoids tin lids!





Neat, huh?  They came together pretty quickly except for Stickles drying time... Oh how I love Stickles!  i used a nail and hammer mat to poke holes for the beaded charm and the hanging string.  Let me know if you have any construction questions -- I'm happy to help!

Thanks for your visit today!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

L Mahaffey said...

These are so pretty and a great idea for using the lids that are often knocking around. Awesome.